What is included with Remote Monitoring
Comprehensive Fault Monitoring and Management for IT includes, but is not limited to:
* Servers (Physical & Virtual)
* Desktops, Laptops, MacBooks
* Storage (SSHD, HD, Raid, NAS)
* Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless APs
* Network Performance
Comprehensive Virus and Malware Protection.
* Award-winning Web Root antivirus software
* Premium Malwarebytes for advanced malware detection and removal
Work from anywhere with peace of mind.
* HIPAA-compliant remote access
$120.00 in yearly software savings per desktop.
Our Team Is Your Team, 24/7 ― When an issue arises, we are already on the job taking care of routine maintenance and ensuring your IT systems are operating properly.
Your Systems Stay Optimized – Even when systems are up, they can still run too slowly. Remote Monitoring maximizes the value of your IT investment all the time, providing system optimization and faster problem resolution. When we spot an issue, we work to resolve the matter with less (or zero!) downtime for you.
Service Management Reports—Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual reporting
* Tracking of network trends and availability
* Statistics of performance and errors
* Proactive capacity and performance suggestions
* Reviews and recommendations
TCS's remote monitoring services are designed to cover your network, including workstations, servers and other devices necessary for smooth and efficient operation. Through proactive maintenance and continual monitoring, we often discover and resolve problems before you’re even aware one exists!
Count on us to diligently monitor your network and simplify IT maintenance and support.
Our regular maintenance schedule can keep your IT investments running smoothly, while our experienced support staff can assist with any technology-related issues.
Trimen Computer Systems, LLC